Welcome to Shakya Handicraft- Dharma Store.
We are a group of manufacturers of Buddhist gifts and meditation gifts for Buddha decor specializing in Buddha Statues, Singing Bowls, Tibetan Thangka Paintings, Buddhist Rituals items, 925 Silver Jewelry, Tibetan Rugs and many other Buddhist supplies. We as the Buddhist store bring you our products directly from our workshop.
Discover Our Buddhist Store for meditation gifts and Buddha Decor. Be Amazed!
What Makes Us Different and Unique?
Handmade Buddha Decor
Products in our dharma store are 100% handmade. All of our products are made uniquely by hand. Exceptional skills descended from our ancestor to our artisans are exceptional. Top quality handmade items are of world-class standard.
Direct from our workshop
We are not just any other Buddhist store but we are manufacturer of Buddhists gifts, meditation gifts for Buddha decor in your home and altar. So we can provide you Buddhist Supplies with best price possible without the middle dealers cost associated. With wholesale factory prices you can get even better deal with your bulk order.
Personalized Buddhist Gifts
You can even customize and personalize your products to your hearts content. We have no problem in making your product as unique and personal to you as possible.
Explore more Buddha Decor Ideas & Meditation Gifts for your Buddhist Friends
Interested in Buying Buddhist Supplies in wholesale?
We can help you to get items in bulk. We have many different product lines specially Wholesale Buddha statues, singing bowls, ritual items, silver jewelry and thangka paintings.Of course for wholesale dealing MOQ is must otherwise it is not considered wholesale. Depending on products we set Minimum Order Quantity per order so that the price can be as best as possible. For wholesale inquiries check Wholesale Section.
Check below for more details on our categories
- Asthamangala - Eight Auspicious Buddhist SymbolsThe mystery of eight auspicious Buddhist symbols Asthamangala Buddhist Symbols have always fascinated mankind since eons. Prehistoric Indus civilization and cave paintings of Eurasia have revealed symbols such as Asthamangala have been carbon dated back to the ice age. In southern Russia and Ukraine, archeologists have uncovered ancient artifacts with rudimentary engravings of swastikas. Many […]
- Phurba and Kartika - Wrathful Deities Buddhist Ritual ItemsBuddhist rituals are important part of Tibetan culture and traditions. There are supposed to be many different ritual implements like ritual dagger (phurba) , curved knife (kartika) and many more. The Tibetan people follow these rituals in daily lives. Throughout the year these rituals are performed many times with aims as to ensure good harvest, […]
- Tibetan Carpets : Their Different Types & DesignsThere are mainly two types of Tibetan Carpets or Rugs. One is Tiger Rugs and other is Wangden rugs. At the end of 19th century, the American designers and buyers took great interest in Tibetan style rugs, making Tibetan rugs even more famous. Because of the modern technologies the Tibetan cultures and tradition have become […]
- Tibetan Rugs : Frequently Asked QuestionsTibetan rugs are the special rugs made by following the traditional crafting method of Tibetan art and culture passed down through many generations. These are the frequently asked question regarding the Tibetan rugs. How are the traditional Tibetan rugs made? Creating the traditional Tibetan rug is pretty lengthy process as it includes various steps. However […]
- Namgyalma - The Buddhist Goddess of LongevitySymbolic meaning of Namgyalma Namgyalma also knows as the usnisavijaya, in Newari language is a female Buddha of longevity. Namgyalma is known by various other names but the crested tara in Chinese Buddhism is also one of her renowned name. In Tibetan Buddhism her name means the victorious one with three heads. She is one […]
- Tsongkapa - The manifestation of ManjushreeSymbolic Defination of Tsongkapa Tsongkhapa commonly also known as Je Rinpoche was said to be from the tonsgkha part of Amdo,Tibet in around 13thcentury. Tsongkapa is also believed to be the living form of Manjushree and Guru Rinpoche, It’s said that he is reincarnation of the boy who offered Shakyamuni Buddha the crystal rosary. Also, […]
- Maitreya Buddha - The Future BuddhaSymbolic Meaning of Maitreya Buddha Maitreya Buddha is regarded as a future Buddha of this world who is yet to descend from the heavens. Maitreya is derived from “Maitri” which means friends in Sanskrit language.He is said to be 5th Buddha who is going to appear in this current era. It is told that when practicing as […]
- Jambala : The Buddhist Deity of Spiritual and Material WealthSymbolic Meaning of Jambala: Jambala commonly known as Dzambala which generally means the god who brings the spiritual wealth and material security to the family. He is known as the god of wealth and regarded as part of Ratnasambhava family. There is another form of jambala called Kubera who is also seen as Hindu God, is […]
- White Tara Meaning: What does white tara mean?White Tara Symbolic Defination Tara is generally known, as female image of boddisattva Avalokiteshvara. In Tibet Tara is famous as Sgrol-ma, Buddhist goddess who is said to have many forms, popular in southern Asia like Nepal, Mongolia and Tibet. White Tara is regarded as one of the many forms of goddess Tara in Tibetan and […]
- Find that perfect Meditation gifts for your loved onesGiving meditation gifts to Buddhist Monks How to find the right Meditation gifts ? Meditation gifts or spiritual gifts in the form of Buddhist gifts and rituals objects mentioned in details below helps us to strengthen the connection between Dharma(spiritual teachings) and your inner self. These gifts help to keep our environment and surrounding peaceful […]