Tibetan Bowl is used worldwide for meditation, music, relaxation, and personal well-being. This typical singing bowl has Buddha eyes carved in the middle from inside. It has Tibetan om mani mantra carved from outside.
Technical Descriptions Of Buddha Eyes Tibetan bowl.
- This is a seven metal hand carved and hand hammered fine singing bowl from Nepal.
- Seven Metals used are Gold, Silver, Iron, Mercury, Lead, Copper, Tin.
- Special itching and carving works have been done
- Tibetan Om mani mantra and other designs are carved through out the bowl.
- Sacred Buddha eye is carved at the centre of the bowl.
- The Chakra Note of this bowl is "C".
- Dimension is 20 cm Diameter - 10 cm Height.
- You will get a stick and a cushion with this bowl.
Tibetan bowls are ritual object used in the Himalayan region very popular since ancient times. Singing bowls are renowned for their healing and relaxing sound quality. They are audio phonic instruments that broadly fit into the family of bells and gongs. Every singing bowl is unique, and their sound quality depends upon a variety of factors including the combinations of metal, thickness of the bowl and the shape and size of the bowl. To learn more about Tibetan bowls check here.
Buddha eyes are also known as Swayambhu eyes because famous chaitya in Kathmandu has buddha eyes depicted in it. Check below for wikipedia explanation on Swayambhunath
Swayambhunath (Devanagari: स्वयम्भू स्तूप; Nepal Bhasa: स्वयंभू; sometimes Swayambu or Swoyambhu) is an ancient religious architecture atop a hill in the Kathmandu Valley, west of Kathmandu city. The Tibetan name for the site means 'Sublime Trees' (Wylie: Phags.pa Shing.kun), for the many varieties of trees found on the hill.
Need products in wholesale? We can help you to get items in bulk. Please contact us for more detail.We have many different product lines specially Wholesale Buddha statues, singing bowls, ritual items, silver jewelry and thangka paintings. Check our Dharma Shop for more. Buy with confidence. Let us know if you have any questions.