Buddha Shakyamuni Statue - Partially Gold Plated
- This Buddha Shakyamuni statue is made of copper using lost wax method for casting
- Flesh part of the Body is 24 k gold plated
- Face hand painted in 24k gold.
- On top of that eyes, noes, ears are carefully outlined to reflect compassion
- Size: 8 inches height X 6 inches width
- Skill: Handmade by Newar Artisans in Nepal
- Place of Origin: Patan, Lalitpur, Nepal
- Production Capacity: 50 -100 pieces in 3 months
- Wholesale order is accepted. Please contact us for more.
This Buddha Shakyamuni Statue is perfect for your home as a Buddha decor in your living room. Also it can serve as the main deity in your meditation altar. Core body is cast with Copper. The finishing is done with partially gold plated body and find carvings. These carving are done by very skilled Newari artisans in Nepal.
Face is carefully painted with 24 k gold. Powder gold is first made into paste and this is applied in face with other colors on top to outline ear, nose, lips and most importantly eyes. Face is very important and carefully done so that it reflects compassion and charisma of the Buddha. This is a very important factor and compulsory requirement in making of a Buddha face.
Different sizes are available like taking from 8 to 12 inches to 18 to 24 inches. Bigger sizes than this are also available that are called real life sizes like 3 ft, 5ft and even more. These are generally custom designs and orders.
If you want to know more on this. Contact us for custom inquiry.
You can learn more about how we make Buddha figurines?
And check here to learn more about different poses of Buddha Statues or Buddha Mudra.
If you need the statue can be blessed by a Buddhist monk here in local Tibetan Monastery. Please contact us for more details.
Click Here for detail Symbolic Meaning Shakyamuni Buddha? What does it mean?
We have our wholesale Buddha page for dealing with bulk orders if you are interested in wholesale or buying in bulk?