Golden Chenrezig Buddha Statue also know as Changresi or Kharcheri-Fully Gold Plated Gold Painted Face- Perfect for Home Garden and Monasteries
This Golden Buddha is one of the most famous Buddha statues worshiped in Tibetan Buddhism. Suitable to keep in your Buddhist Meditation Altar, decorate in living room, place in altars of monasteries, dharma centers and even in places like garden,Yoga Centers and Hotels for decoration.
- Highest Quality Chenrezig- Avalokitesvara statue which is finely carved by Newar Artisans in Nepal.
- Size: 10 inches tall with backdrop also called “Parwa”. Without Parwa statue is 9 inches tall. Width is 6 inches
- Statues is seated on a lotus base.
- Fully gold plated body.Face is carefully hand painted with 24k gold.
- Semi precious stones like turquoise, lapis, coral and ruby is used for decoration
- The statue is handmade in Nepal
- Core body is made of Copper using traditional ‘lost wax method’ for casting.
- Carvings on the body and face are all done by hand
- Category: Yoga, Meditation, Home Decor, Spirituality, Buddhism
- If you need the statue can be blessed by a Buddhist monk here in local Tibetan Monastery here in Nepal. Please contact us for more details.
Chenrezig Buddha Statue has four arms and is seated legs folded like when you stay in mediation. One of the hands hold flower and other holds Japa Mala.
To get more information regarding the Chenrezig, Click here.