Double Dorje Tibetan Bowl is also called Viswovajra in Newari Language. Double Dorje is the Tibetan counterpart for it. Tibetan bowls are used worldwide for meditation, music, relaxation, and personal well-being. Singing bowls also called healing bowls were historically made in Asia, especially in Nepal.
Technical Descriptions Of Double Dorje Tibetan bowl.
- This is a seven metal hand carved and hand hammered fine singing bowl from Nepal.
- Seven Metals used are Gold, Silver, Iron, Mercury, Lead, Copper, Tin.
- Special itching and carving works have been done
- Double Dorje is carved at the center, Other Tibetan designs are carved through out the bowl.
- The note of this bowl is "E".
- Weight is less than 1 kg
- Dimension is 14 cm in diameter
- You will get a stick and a cushion with this bowl.
We do wholesale also. Please contact us for more detail. Buy with confidence. Let us know if you have any questions.