Eight Auspicious Conch Shankha handmade in Nepal
This is a real and natural Eight Auspicious Conch shell. All the designs are hand-carved exclusively in Nepal by Newar Artisans. The eight symbols carved are as follows.
- The Most Precious Parasol
- The Auspicious Golden Fishes
- The Wish-fulfilling Vase of Treasure
- The Exquisite Lotus Blossom
- The Conch Shell of Far Renown
- The Glorious Endless Knot
- The Ever-Flying Banner of Victory
- The All-powerful Wheel
Technical Description of the Eight Auspicious Conch shell is as follows.
- Handmade Tibetan Ritual Item
- Length: 7 inches
- Outer Circumference: 12 Inches
- Design: Eight Auspicious Symbols
- Material: Natural conch shell
According to Wikipedia.