Golden Buddha Statue- Chenrezig also know as Changresi or Kharcheri-Fully Gold Plated Gold Painted Face- Perfect for Home Garden and Monasteries
This Golden Buddha is one of the most famous Buddha statues worshiped in Tibetan Buddhism. Suitable to keep in your Buddhist Meditation Altar, decorate in living room, place in altars of monasteries, dharma centers and even in places like garden,Yoga Centers and Hotels for decoration.
- Highest Quality Chenrezig- Avalokitesvara statue which is finely carved by Newar Artisans in Nepal.
- Size: 24 inches tall seated on a lotus base.
- Fully gold plated body.Face is carefully hand painted with 24k gold.
- Semi precious stones like turquoise, lapis, coral and ruby is used for decoration
- The statue is handmade in Nepal
- Core body is made of Copper using traditional 'lost wax method' for casting.
- Carvings on the body and face are all done by hand
- Category: Yoga, Meditation, Home Decor, Spirituality, Buddhism
- If you need the statue can be blessed by a Buddhist monk here in local Tibetan Monastery here in Nepal. Please contact us for more details.
Chenrezig Golden Buddha Statue has four arms and is seated legs folded like when you stay in mediation. One of the hands hold flower and other holds Japa Mala.
Chenrezig has promised not to rest until he has freed all beings from the cycle of mortal life and rebirth .To Know More about the Chenrezig, Click here.