Green Tara Golden Statue is Perfect for Home Decoration, Meditation altar and Monasteries
Green Tara Golden Statue fully gold plated body with face carefully hand painted with 24k gold. This is the highest quality statue finely hand-carved by Newar artisans in Nepal in Tibetan Newar Tradition. Ideal for placing on meditation altar, home decor and monasteries
- Size is 45 cm x 32 cm x 20 cm tall.
- The statue is Fully gold plated body and face painted with 24 k gold.
- Face is carefully hand painted with 24k gold.
- Semi precious stones like turquoise, lapis, coral and ruby is used for decoration
- Core body is made of Copper using traditional 'lost wax method' for casting.
- Carvings on the body and face are all done by hand by Newar Artisans of Nepal.
- Category: Yoga, Meditation, Home Decor, Spirituality, Buddhism
- If you need the statue can be blessed by a Buddhist monk here in local Tibetan Monastery here in Nepal. Please contact us for more details.
Green Tara symbolizes the female side of wisdom activity in our mind and is basically an emanation of the air-element (Amoghsiddhi Buddha). She is also called ‘Mother of All Buddhas’ and has many peaceful and wrathful forms. Click Here for Detail Green Tara? What does it mean?
First thing to consider to buy Buddha statue is the type of statue. Good statues of Buddha would be the handmade ones. They’re unique towards the artisans creativeness and hands work.These statues of Buddha are particularly, initially and solely produced in Nepal by specialist Newari artisans. You’ll find different kinds of Buddha Statues made from various materials like Copper, Bronze, Brass, silver, wooden, resin, very statues etc. They can also come in full or partial gold plating. Or if you like antique style then real antique or antique reproduction statues are also available. Want to know more on how Buddha statues are made? Check making of a Buddha statue.