Green Tara Statue-Half Gold Plated Gold Painted Face- Perfect for Home Altar and Monasteries
This Green Tara Statue designed to place in living room or meditation altar of home, monasteries, dharma centers and even in places like garden,Yoga Centers and Hotels for decoration.
- Size 32 x 19 x10 cm.
- Face is carefully hand painted with 24k gold.
- Green Tara is positioned with one of the leg crossed mudra
- Semi precious stones like turquoise, lapis, coral and ruby is used for decoration
- The statue is handmade in Nepal
- Core body is made of Copper using traditional 'lost wax method' for casting.
- Carvings on the body and face are all done by hand
- Category: Yoga, Meditation, Home Decor, Spirituality, Buddhism
- If you need the statue can be blessed by a Buddhist monk here in local Tibetan Monastery here in Nepal. Please contact us for more details.
Green Tara symbolizes the female side of wisdom activity in our mind and is basically an emanation of the air-element (Amoghsiddhi Buddha). She is also called ‘Mother of All Buddhas’ and has many peaceful and wrathful forms. Click Here for Detail Green Tara? What does it mean?
Interested in Buying statues in wholesale?
We can help you to get items in bulk. We have many different product lines specially Wholesale Buddha statues, singing bowls, ritual items, silver jewelry and thangka paintings.Of course for wholesale dealing MOQ is must otherwise it is not considered wholesale. Depending on products we set Minimum Order Quantity per order so that the price can be as best as possible.
For wholesale inquiries check Wholesale Section.
Buddha statues are created with number of materials.You’ll find different statues made from various materials like Copper, Bronze, Brass, silver, wooden, resin, very statues etc. They can also come in full or partial gold plating. Or if you like antique or antique reproduction statues are also available.