Kubera Statue also Known as Jambhala is Ideal for Giving as religious gifts or setting up as home deco.
Kubera Statue is fully gold plated and face hand painted with 24k gold. This is quality crafted statue made by Newar artisans from Nepal by hand. Ideal for giving as a gift for friends or for your altar.
- Size is 31cm height.
- Face is carefully hand painted with 24k gold.
- Kubera Statue is high quality figurine in the vajra position with his right leg is panhandle, his right foot is above a snail and his another leg is kinked.
- His left hand holds a mongoose which spews precious jewels from mouth, while his right hand is shown holding gem shaped fruit.
- Core body is made of Copper for casting and then fully gold plated.
- Carvings on the body and face are all hand carved by Newar Artisans of Nepal.
- Category:Buddhist Gifts, Unusual Buddhist Gifts ideas, Buddha meditation Decor.
- Upon request this statue can also be blessed by a Buddhist monk .
There are suppose to five different jambala them being in red, green, black, yellow and white color . For further details Check Here Symbolic Meaning of jalamba.
If you want to know How is Statues are made.Click here making of a Buddha statue.