Kubher Golden Statue also Known as God of Fortune is Ideal for Giving as gift or setting up as unique deco.
Kubher Golden Statue is made by master newar artisans from Nepal following the traditional methods by hand to ensure the quality statue.This statue's body is partially plated with gold and face hand painted with 24k gold. This Statue is perfect as a gift for family or even for placing in monasteries and living room.
- Size is 8inch height.
- Kuber Statue is high quality figurine in the vajra position with his right leg resting outward.
- His one hand holds a mongoose which spews precious jewels from mouth, while his other hand is shown holding gem shaped fruit.
- For the casting process, the body is made up of copper then partially gold plated and face is hand painted using 24 carat gold.
- Carvings are done by hand to perfection by Master Newar Artisans of Nepal by using lost wax method.
- This statue is one of the rare version of kubher found seating on the lion.
- Category:Unique Buddhist Gifts, Unusual Buddhist Gifts, Buddha meditation Decor.
- This statue can be blessed by a Buddhist monk upon your request.
Check these Buyer's Guides below:
- Hindu deity kuber is believed to be the black Jalamba from buddhism world. For further details Check Here Symbolic Meaning of jalamba.
- If you want to know How is Lost Wax Method done.Click here making of a Buddha statue.
- If you are interested in wholesale purchase of any products on our page, contact us here.