Love Knot Singing Bowl Meditation Bowl for Healing.
Singing Bowl Meditation is used worldwide for music, concentration, relaxation, and personal well-being. Singing bowls were historically made in Asia, mainly Nepal. These bowls are closely related to bells made along the silk road from the Near East to Western Asia. Today they are made in Nepal, India, Japan, China and Korea and widely famous among the western meditation culture.
- This is a seven metal hand carved and hand hammered fine singing bowl from Nepal.
- Seven Metals used are Gold, Silver, Iron, Mercury, Lead, Copper, Tin.
- Special carving works have been done.
- Tibetan Love Knot is carved at the center, Om Mani Mantra is carved through out the bowl.
- Dimension is 6.8 inches
- You will get a stick and a cushion with this bowl.
We do wholesale also. Please contact us for more detail. Buy with confidence. Let us know if you have any questions.
If You need help finding the perfect gift for your loved ones click here.