Golden Manjushri Statue for Buddha Decor
Manjushri Statue has a fully Gold plated body and 24 Karat gold face painting. It has a Backdrop and lotus base which makes up for a throne. It is a best fit for Home Decoration- Newar and Tibetan Meditation Altars.
- Size 25cm x 16 cm x 8 cm
- Fully gold plated body
- 24 carat gold painted face
- Suitable for White Tara mantra prayers.
- White Tara is positioned with one of the leg crossed mudra
- She has seven eyes depicted on her body.
- The statue is handmade in Nepal
- Core body is made of Copper using traditional ‘lost wax method’ for casting.
- Fine Carvings on the body and face are all done by hand by Newar Artisans
- Category: Yoga, Meditation, Home Decor, Spirituality, Buddhism
- If you need the statue can be blessed by a Buddhist monk here in local Tibetan Monastery here in Nepal. Please contact us for more details.
Symbolic Meaning of Manjushri Buddha
Manjushri is also called the God of Wisdom is one of the Bodhisattvas. To know more.....
Click Here for Detail Majushri? What does it mean?
Buddha Statue for Inspiration to meditate and grow spiritually: Buddhists do not worship Buddha statue as a god but rather take it as inspiration to practice mediation and apply teachings of Buddhism. Learn more on why do Buddhists honor Buddha statue click here.
For bulk purchase or wholesale inquiry check our wholesale section.