Medicine Buddha Statue Full Gold Figurine also known as healing Buddha is Perfect for Home Decoration, meditation altar and Monasteries
Medicine Buddha statue full gold body. Face is carefully hand painted with 24k gold. This is the highest quality statue finely hand-carved by Newar artisans in Nepal. Place it on your meditation altar, home decor for living room ,monasteries, Temples, dharma centers and even in places like Yoga Centers and Hotels for decoration.
- Size is 45 cm x 32 cm x 20 cm tall.
- The statue is Fully gold plated body and face painted with 24 k gold.
- Face is carefully hand painted with 24k gold.
- Medicine Buddha Statue full gold figurine holds a medicine plant and rice bowl on his palm.
- Semi precious stones like turquoise, lapis, coral and ruby is used for decoration
- The statue is made in Nepal
- Core body is made of Copper using traditional 'lost wax method' for casting.
- Carvings on the body and face are all done by hand by Newar Artisans of Nepal.
- Category: Yoga, Meditation, Home Decor, Spirituality, Buddhism
- If you need the statue can be blessed by a Buddhist monk here in local Tibetan Monastery here in Nepal. Please contact us for more details.
Symbolic Meaning: Medicine Buddha is also known as Healing Buddha. It is also called as Bhaisajya guru in Tibetan tradition. It is an ancient belief that by worshiping this deity you will be spiritually, mentally and physically healed. So the rupa has healing power and worshiped for the very reason.
Buddha statues are created with number of materials.You’ll find different statues made from various materials like Copper, Bronze, Brass, silver, wooden, resin, very statues etc. They can also come in full or partial gold plating. Or if you like antique or antique reproduction statues are also available.
Ever wondered how Buddha statues are made? Check here for the detail information on making of a Buddha statue.
If you need some more guidance on choosing the appropriate one. Do check here on buying right Buddha statues.