Tibetan OM Metal Bowl Singing Bowl.
TIbetan Om Metal bowl is used worldwide for music, concentration, relaxation, and personal concentration . Singing bowls were historically made in Asia, specially Nepal. These bowls are closely related to bells made along the silk road from the Near East to Western Asia. Today they are made in Nepal, India, Japan, China and Korea.
- This is a seven metal hand carved and hand hammered fine singing bowl from Nepal.
- Seven Metals used are Gold, Silver, Iron, Mercury, Lead, Copper, Tin.
- Special carving works are done on the body.
- Tibetan Om is carved at the center, Buddha eyes are carved through out the bowl.
- Dimension is 6.1 inches.
- You will get a stick and a cushion with this bowl.
We do wholesale also. Please contact us for more detail. Buy with confidence. Let us know if you have any questions.
If you need help finding the gift for your loved ones check our guide here.