Runner Tiger Rugs Decoration Handwoven in Nepal
Runner Tiger Rugs are hand knitted by master rug artisans following the old traditional Tibetan method of weaving passed through the various generations. Tibetan carpet are made using authentic organic wool from sheeps of highlands in Nepal and Tibet. The rugs are of highest quality having 100 knots/inch. They take around 60-90 days to make these authentic rugs since they are hand-crafted by master artisans to perfection.
Specification of Tibetan Runner rug:
- Size: 6ft x 3ft
- Design: Tibetan Runner rug with Tiger design.
- Color: Maroon red, orange, yellow, blue, white, cyan.
- Quality: 100 knots
- Material: 100% Tibetan Organic Wool
- Category: Floor Decor, Home Decor, Buddhist Gifts Ideas, Christmas Gifts Ideas, Buddhist Dharma Shops near me.
Here are some of the benefits of using Tibetan rugs:
- They are made from 100% Tibetan organic wool, which is hypoallergenic and soft to the touch.
- They are durable and long-lasting.
- They are easy to clean and maintain.
- They add a touch of luxury and style to any home.
- They are perfect for spiritual gifts, floor decor and home decor.
The runner tiger rugs are perfect for adding a touch of luxury and style to your home. They are also great for spiritual gifts, floor decor and home decor. So, if you are looking for a unique and stylish rug for your home, then the runner tiger rugs are a great option. They are made from high-quality materials and are sure to add a touch of luxury to your home.
Resources you might be interested in:
- Runner Tiger Rugs are woven using the traditional method of Tibetan culture and art . Making of such Tibetan work takes huge amount of time and dedication to find out about the steps involved click here.
- If you have any confusion regarding the Tibetan rugs or carpet do check our FAQs and Guide page
- Check more carpets available in different Tibetan designs Check Tibetan Rugs
- If you are interested in wholesale or bulk purchase of any products on page, contact us here.