Teachings of Buddha – Wheel of Life Thangka
- The Wheel of Life is a beautiful thangka that illustrates the teachings of Buddha concept of samsara.
- Hand-painted in Nepal using traditional materials and techniques.
- Made of cotton canvas with vivid colors and intricate details.
- Measures 39×48 cm without brocade.
- Comes framed in a traditional Tibetan silk brocade with a size of 60/89 cm.
- High-quality craftsmanship and authentic design.
- Perfect addition to home decor and altars.
Symbolic Meaning of Wheel of Life:
- Wheel of life Symbolizes the search for liberation from samsara. It provides a visual representation of six realms of life, 12 links of suffering. The philosophy also provides a clue on how to get out of this endless cycle of life or suffering. The wheel of life thangka on the other hand depicts the philosophy in a visual form to provide the very spiritual message and serve as a powerful coaching tool.
- Check this article to learn in deep about the Wheel of life Thangka ( A Powerful reminder of the impermanence of life and endless cycle of birth, death, and rebirth)
The Wheel of Life Thangka is a hand-painted artwork that represents the teachings of Buddha and Buddhist concept of endless life cycle. It serves as a reminder of the impermanence of life and the search for liberation. With its vibrant colors and intricate details, this thangka is not only a beautiful piece of art but also a spiritual and coaching tool. Display it in your home to experience its peace and tranquility. Order now and bring this authentic and meaningful piece of art into your life.
- Order your Wheel of life thangka today and experience the peace and tranquility it brings to your home.
- Perfect for personal use or as a meaningful gift for a Buddhist friend.
You might be interested in our store categories.
- Buddha Statues
- Meditation and Buddhist Gifts
- Tibetan rug
- Tibetan Singing Bowls
- Tibetan Thangka Paintings