Vajrasattva Buddha Statue for sale - Antique look and Oxidized to give two color Antique finishing. The statue is handmade and hand-carved in Nepal.
- This Vajrasattva buddha statue is made of copper and designed to give antique finishing to give vintage look.
- Material; Copper
- Size: 8 inches height X 6 inches width
- Skill: Handmade by Newar Artisans
- Place of Origin: 44700 Lalitpur, Nepal
- Production Capacity: 10 pieces in 3 months
- Wholesale order is accepted. Please contact us for more.
Vajrasattva Buddha Statue has meditative pose with cross-legs. But the difference is he carries Vajra (Dorje Tibetan term) in his right hand with palms facing upward against the chest. Click Here for detail Symbolic Meaning: Vajrasattva Buddha? What does it mean?
Additionally you can check here if you want to more about making of Buddha statue.
If you want the guide to education yourself about Buddha statues here is our guide to know more about buddha statue
And finally if you like to inquire about our wholesale policy just contact us at our wholesale Buddha statue section.
Beautiful bowl … quick service very plzed customer Thks ?
antrim, United Kingdom
Review left on Etsy by pinkdolphin2002 on Mar 29, 2016
Terrific bowl. Beautifully made with a lovely sound. Lovely bowl. Fast delivery.
Review left on Etsy by lunacywitch on Mar 6, 2020
Check this Product Out!