Manjushri in Sanskrit is defined as “gentle glory”. Thus also known as Manjushrikumarabuhta, which literally means the “prince Manjushree” is a one of the four great bodhisattva of Tibetan/Newari Buddhism. Manjushri posture and gestures Manjushree is regarded as male Bodhisattva holding a flaming sword in his right hand, representing the wisdom which can cut down…
Trending in 2020 !!!
- Red Love Knot Pendants-Buddhist Tibetan Gifts and Jewelry $37.00
- Dharma wheel pendant- Dharmachakra 925 Sterling Silver Tibetan Lucky Charm Rated 5.00 out of 5$37.00
- Tibetan Tiger Rug Handwoven perfect for spiritual gifts, floor decor and home decor $497.00
- Love Knot Silver Pendants-Bundle of 3-925 Sterling Silver Coral Turquoise Lapis Rated 5.00 out of 5$67.00
- White Goddess Tara Thangka Painting for Buddhist Altar and shrines $297.00
Customer Reviews !!
- Guru Rinpoche Thangka - Tibetan Tradition Buddhist Altar and Wall Art Rated 5 out of 5by Constantine Georgiou
- Shakyamuni Golden Buddha Figurine - Buddhist New Year Gift Ideas For Friends Rated 5 out of 5by Sri Thrumurthy