Namgyalma Symbolic meaning of Namgyalma Namgyalma also knows as the usnisavijaya, in Newari language is a female Buddha of longevity. Namgyalma is known by various other names but the crested tara in Chinese Buddhism is also one of her renowned name. In Tibetan Buddhism her name means the victorious one with three heads. She is…
Trending in 2020 !!!
- Red Love Knot Pendants-Buddhist Tibetan Gifts and Jewelry $37.00
- Dharma wheel pendant- Dharmachakra 925 Sterling Silver Tibetan Lucky Charm Rated 5.00 out of 5$37.00
- Tibetan Tiger Rug Handwoven perfect for spiritual gifts, floor decor and home decor $497.00
- Love Knot Silver Pendants-Bundle of 3-925 Sterling Silver Coral Turquoise Lapis Rated 5.00 out of 5$67.00
- Tibetan Mandala Rug Handwoven by Artisans in Nepal $297.00
Customer Reviews !!
- Guru Rinpoche Thangka - Tibetan Tradition Buddhist Altar and Wall Art Rated 5 out of 5by Constantine Georgiou
- Shakyamuni Golden Buddha Figurine - Buddhist New Year Gift Ideas For Friends Rated 5 out of 5by Sri Thrumurthy