White Tara Symbolic Defination Tara is generally known, as female image of boddisattva Avalokiteshvara. In Tibet Tara is famous as Sgrol-ma, Buddhist goddess who is said to have many forms, popular in southern Asia like Nepal, Mongolia and Tibet. White Tara is regarded as one of the many forms of goddess Tara in Tibetan and…
Trending in 2020 !!!
- Red Love Knot Pendants-Buddhist Tibetan Gifts and Jewelry $37.00
- Dharma wheel pendant- Dharmachakra 925 Sterling Silver Tibetan Lucky Charm Rated 5.00 out of 5$37.00
- Tibetan Tiger Rug Handwoven perfect for spiritual gifts, floor decor and home decor $497.00
- Love Knot Silver Pendants-Bundle of 3-925 Sterling Silver Coral Turquoise Lapis Rated 5.00 out of 5$67.00
- Tibetan Mandala Rug Handwoven by Artisans in Nepal $297.00
Customer Reviews !!
- Guru Rinpoche Thangka - Tibetan Tradition Buddhist Altar and Wall Art Rated 5 out of 5by Constantine Georgiou
- Shakyamuni Golden Buddha Figurine - Buddhist New Year Gift Ideas For Friends Rated 5 out of 5by Sri Thrumurthy