Kubera Golden Statue also Known as Black Jambhala is Ideal for Giving as religious gifts or setting up as unusual deco.
Kubera Golden Statue is fully gold plated and face hand painted with 24k gold crafted by Newar artisans from Nepal by hand. Ideal for giving as a gift for friends as a meditation altar decor gifts or even for placing in monasteries altar.
- Size is 28cm height.
- Face is carefully hand painted with 24k gold.
- Kubera Statue is high quality figurine in the vajra position with his right leg is panhandle, his right foot is above a snail and his another leg is kinked.
- His left hand holds a mongoose which spews precious jewels from mouth, while his right hand is shown holding gem shaped fruit.
- Body is made of Copper for casting and then fully gold plated.
- Carvings on the body and face are all hand carved by Newar Artisans of Nepal.
- Category:Unique Buddhist Gifts, Unusual Buddhist Gifts, Buddha meditation Decor.
- Upon request this statue can also be blessed by a Buddhist monk .
Check these Buyer's Guides below:
- It is believed that the black Jambala represents the hindu deity of wealth hence the kubera.
For further details Check Here Symbolic Meaning of jalamba.
- If you want to know How these Statues are made.Click here making of a Buddha statue.
- If you are interested in wholesale or bulk purchase contact us here.