Learn more about Buddhist Way of life – Study Wheel of Life
- Special fine art quality Wheel of life thangka. Limited Edition.
- The Wheel of Life thangka is best way to study Buddhist way of life.
- Hand-painted in Nepal using traditional materials and techniques.
- Made of cotton canvas with vivid colors and intricate details.
- Measures 57×42 cm without brocade.
- Comes framed in a traditional Tibetan silk brocade with a size of 60/89 cm.
- High-quality art and authentic design.
- Perfect addition to your homer and altar.
Symbolic Meaning of Wheel of Life:
- As a profound Buddhist symbol, the Wheel of Life signifies the continuous cycle of existence. It portrays the six realms of being, the causes of suffering, and the path towards liberation.The wheel unveils the realms of gods, demigods, humans, animals, hungry ghosts, and hell beings, each characterized by its distinct attributes, experiences of joy and sorrow, and the karmic consequences they entail.Yama, the lord of death, firmly grasps the wheel, symbolizing the impermanent and ignorant nature of life. At the wheel’s center, a pig, a snake, and a rooster personify the three poisons that keep individuals bound to samsara: ignorance, attachment, and aversion.Surrounding the wheel, twelve interconnected links or nidanas illustrate the intricate web of cause and effect in the realm of samsara. These links delineate the progression from ignorance to volitional actions (karma), consciousness, name and form, the six senses, sensation, craving, grasping, becoming, birth, and ultimately, aging and death.
- Check this article to learn more about the Wheel of life Thangka ( A Powerful reminder of the impermanence of life and endless cycle of birth, death, and rebirth)
Wheel of life serves as a powerful visual tool to focus on the realization of impermanence of life and the quest for liberation from life cycle. With its wonderful colors and intricate details, this exclusive thangka transcends offers a spiritual and enlightening experience.
The twelve links of dependent origination emphasize the interdependent nature of various factors that sustain the cycle of suffering and rebirth. They highlight the pivotal role of ignorance, craving, and attachment in perpetuating this cycle, while also pointing towards the possibility of liberation through the cultivation of wisdom, understanding, and the cessation of craving.
This particular thangka is a special one painted with utmost care and dedication. Some thangkas are good some are better but this one is special one and it is reflected in the price as well. So if you are looking for the special fine art quality, wheel of thangka, this is the one for you. It is limited edition and only one left in stock.
You can proudly display it in your living room and be assured of the best one you got. Don’t miss the opportunity to acquire this authentic and profoundly meaningful artwork that will help you to study Dharma Buddhism.
- Order your Wheel of life thangka today and experience the peace and tranquility it brings to your home.
- Perfect for personal use or as a meaningful gift for a Buddhist friend.